Friday 9 May 2014

Term Two Immersion Asemmbly

Today is the first day of school and I’m very excited. I’ve been away for so long It feels like forever but it has only been two weeks. The immersion assembly is about to start “And now it’s time for team five”, Mr Burt announced…


Lookout here comes team five and their fancy teachers doing the cat walk down the middle of the hall. “Look at the instruments that they are holding they must have made those instruments up”, I whispered to Jalen. They are learning about sound, I think it would be cool to learn about sound because I could make up my own instrument.

I think that team five's show was the best by far because their music video was amazing and the way they did it with the made up instruments. This immersion assembly was great it worked well with the theme “I Like To Move It Move It”, hopefully next terms theme is going to be even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.