Thursday 29 May 2014

The Tragedy That Hit The Titanic

The RMS (Royal Mail Ship) Titanic what a wonderful name for a wonderful Ship. On its first maiden voyage(and last) the Titanic set sail from the port of Southampton,England on April 10, 1912.

I reached to the other side of the bed trying to find warmth instead I felt something cold? I awoke from the water that spread all over my bed. I Immediately got out of bed and warned everyone to  hop onto the lifeboats then the alarm went off. Everyone was panicking. I jumped on the iceberg and so did most of the men hoping that a ship would come. Some of the ladies and kids left on the lifeboat.

As the lifeboats drifted away from the big ship at least 500 survived. But for us when the ship came we froze they were too late. As for the survivors that made it back home they would never tell anyone about this tragedy.

The story about the Titanic is still as real as it was over 100 years ago. The movie is just a deminstrashine of the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. What a hopeful but then sad story... I like the way you started your second paragraph describing how you felt. How did you feel on the iceberg? What could you hear and see? If you add in sentences describing these then it will straight away make your story more interesting to the reader.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.