Friday 23 May 2014

World War 1 Part 1(My Version)

One death after another I now know that it’s WW1 (World War 1). One second I see my mate then another second passes by and then he’s gone. What’s going on? This is so intense! There is nowhere to go, everyone around me is dead with their blood smeared all over them. All I hear is the sound of gun fire. I’m so scared atleast I have my friend Jalen with me.


“J are you alright”, I whispered nervously, “yeah I’m fine”, he replied. “We need to get out of here”, I exclaimed “I know but how”, he asked “we’ll need to make a plan”, I said. So there we were making our plan then someone right behind us got shot! I yelled to everyone, “We have a man down”. I’m going to die, right here, right now. Guns everywhere there is no way out.


Then a man came behind me, he said, “there is one way out of gallipoli”, “where”, I asked. “There are secret tunnels below the battlefield that have battleships that can take us away and ten Thunderbolt jets”, he whispered. “I’ve got three pickaxes and one rope”, I told him, then he told me with surprise, “then lets start digging”.


Almost at the bottom now. It’s been thirty minutes since we’ve last had fresh air. I kept digging until I could feel something. it made a large ‘bang’ noise. We dug nonstop then finally we found it…

Thanks for reading come back for part two

SORRY PART TWO

WILL NEVER COME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.