Monday 28 April 2014

Flying The Kite

Today if I’m lucky the weather will be good the sun will be shining down on me and the wind will be blowing good enough then I will be able to fly the new stunt kite! I even have a guest with me he comes all the way from christchurch he’s maori and Samoan his name is, wait for it. . . Mana. His Mum's name is Tarina she works at What Now.

The first time I flew the kite it was so much fun I asked every day to my mum and dad if we can do it again. But sadly most of the time there were minor problems. Most of the time we couldn’t go out there because there was no wind or because it was raining. I’ve flown this kite before and it is awesome. It pulls me forward and I can make it dive down and just before it touches the ground I make it swoop back up into the air.

How to control it is very easy but some kids don’t listen and then they don’t know how to do it it has been really fun today flying the kite. You could try and buy a stunt kite and try it out you could be suprised and it could be easy peasy.

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic fun we had! You were a professional within minutes AND were great at teaching your younger brothers!
    Well done son, and great recount... Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.