Friday 11 April 2014

My Coordinates Challenge

This is my coordinates challenge that I did in maths. I will tell you the questions step by step and these are the answers that I tried out and hopefully got it right.

1.The letters at 

(1,1), (1,2) and (1,3) are all symmetrical about a vertical line.

2.The letter at 
(4,2) is not symmetrical in any way.

3.The letters at 
(1,1), (2,1) and (3,1) are symmetrical about a horizontal line.

4.The letters at 
(0,2), (2,0) have rotational symmetry.

5.The letter at 
(3,1) consists of just straight lines.

6.The letters at 
(3,3) and 
(2,0)
 consist of just curved lines.

7.The letters at 
(3,3), (3,2) and (3,1) are consecutive in the alphabet.

8.The letters at 
(0,2) and (1,2) are at the two ends of the alphabet.

9.You could use this interactivity to try out your ideas.

You can try this out yourself if you click on this link. Remember DON'T CHEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.