Tuesday 24 February 2015

NRL Nines

In the Christmas holidays I got to go to the Auckland nines fans zone on Saturday and it was wicked. I loved it, I was a member, and that meant free food and drink. It also meant that when the teams had finished the signatures they would come to the members lounge and you could have a chat to them or take photos with them, choice!

If you go on the nrl.com site and then go to videos and then scroll to the bottom and keep turning the page until you get to the "Meet the Nines fans". Anyway the day ways hot, sticky but awesome. It was worth it! I hung out with family and a couple of friends. We had so much fun that day, everything was so awesome. Except for the weather, too hot!

I had the chance to met and take a photo with Chanel Mata'utia and he was really cool. I got signatures from Panthers, Rabbitohs, Rosters, Knights and Sea Eagles. This is Chanel's wiki page if you want to learn more about him. Just some extra information?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan! How awesome for you and your family to go to the 9's! I agree with you that it was awesome and very hot! I went along with my whanau too! I loved reading about you meeting Chanel Mata'utia! He is one of 4 Mata'utia brothers who play NRL. They are also nephews of Mr Tele'a. Their Papa and Mr T's mother are siblings! Let's see if Mr Tele'a can show off your blog to one them to visit :) I think it's great that you are pro-active with your blog in choosing these neat events to write about. Tino pai to mahi! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan, you true League fan!
    Can't believe you didn't use the photo Uncle Greg sent you!
    I also agree that it is great that you are writing blogs about your crazy and adventurous life!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.