Tuesday 24 February 2015

My New Life At PT England School

4 weeks ago I started year 7 at PT England School (PES). It has been an awesome time here with my new life. I'm doing a lot of different things, but you know in an interesting way.  This shall be an amazing, but challenging and adventures year. I've made new friends and have caught up with old ones. It's great, I'm in my dream class with Mrs Tele'a. We split up for Literacy and Numeracy, I'm with Mrs Tele'a for Literacy and with Miss Clark for Numeracy.

Speaking about Literacy I just did my writing test today and hopefully I did well. I shall be doing my Maths test tomorrow which'll be very exciting! I'm involved in somethings like Sport and kapa haka. If you didn't know and it is your first time on my blog then I have my own little laptop which is where I access all of my learning. I'f it's your first time on my blog give yourself 8 Points, if you just read it and it's not your first time then you have scored yourself 5 Points. Comment your Points below!

1 comment:

  1. Love the interactivity! I have only scored 5 points... 'cos I like to visit your blog regularly!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.