Wednesday 3 February 2016

Reflection writing

Last year in 2015 there were many things I enjoyed. I enjoyed learning new things in reading, writing, maths, and even technology. In Reading I learnt how to read in between the lines. Writing, I learnt how to add extra detail. Maths, I learnt more efficient ways of solving problems, and technology, I learnt how to cook some meals, make some stuff with wood and tools and in graphics made better art.

This year in 2016 I have 2 goals. My first goal is staying on track, and my second goal is to get into Sacred Heart College. So hopefully they both come true. If they do then that’ll be great but if they don’t then I hope at least the second goal comes right.

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed with how you focused last year on doing the best that you could do, in everything you tried.
    It's always good to have goals in mind as you move forward this year - I too, hope you achieve your goals... God willing!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.