Wednesday 28 January 2015

Something New ( Part 2 )

As soon as my face touched the surface of the water it felt like a brush sweeping across the floor. A massive Sting Ray was just beneath my feet! Finally we start to move, Allen holds on to this rope above us and pulls us along the whole shark tank and back. "Ahh" screamed a girl, I went to go see what was going on & I saw it. A massive female Tiger Shark swimming right passed my very eyes!

30 minutes passed by and it only felt like 10 minutes. We were at our finish. There was one thing that I wanted to do, there were handles at the bottom of the Cage. So I held my breath and under I went.

After we got changed we met up with the rest of the family & swapped places with the others except for Toby who was sadly too short. But that meant that he knows the place off by heart now. There was one thing he loved doing & that was playing this awesome video game about sharks. there also was a cool little park that him and Noah enjoyed.

To wrap things up I'd just like to say thanks for reading my blog. When coming home from Kelly Tarltons I think of how much fun I had hang en with those sharks. I think that I'll remember the time I first swam with the sharks. To wrap things up I'd just like to say thanks for reading my blog. Stay tuned for more adventures.

P.S. Watch out for my next post which is kind of a video!

1 comment:

  1. This was quite an adventure indeed. I am starting to believe it may be true now that I have read about it on Noah's blog as well. Just waiting for the video....

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.