Saturday 31 January 2015

Divergent Book

Right now at home I'm reading a book called Divergent. The movie of course was based around the idea of the book but changed a few things. Divergent is a lot related to the Hunger Games which came out before Divergent. I'm really enjoying the book almost as much as the movie!

I think that the front cover should have been the girl and boy back to back with guns in there hands.
It probably matches the story better than this main cover. The book is so interesting I'll probably read it again.


After I finish Divergent I'm thinking of starting a book called the Finisher, Mum's read the Finisher and she says, "It's really good". So I'm looking ford to that book of interest and fantasy. There's all these monsters and fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.