Friday 30 January 2015

Hang 'n' With Mum

"See ya later boys" I said as I waved goodbye, Noah & Toby (my brothers) were going to Piha today with my cousins ... lucky! But at least I get to hangout with mum. We never get to hangout at all with her or our dad. so today I'm the lucky one, Mwa ha ha.

Levi's at his new school and this is his second day! So for the start of our adventure together we're going for a doctors appointment. Well really mum is. The cool thing that I get to do is play a math game on her phone. It's called Math Bingo. After that just before we got to the car mum a.k.a Shannon let me choose were to go for lunch, any place at all.

So I chose nothing, it was to hard so I let her chose instead. Can I say after the meal it was good! She took me to a place I've never been to before, "Speight's Alehouse" in Stone Fields. I Ordered some Pizza while mum ordered some Goats Cheese Salad, and can I say that the cheese was mean, Probably the best cheese I've ever tasted. We stayed and chatted for a little while and then left to go home to get ready to pick Levi up from school.

We finally arrive at school but Levi is know where in site. So mum brings out her book and started reading and I play around in the car. I don't know how much time has passed but it feels like an hour, and I finally spot him chatting with one of his mates. He's just passing us when mum calls out " hey son get in the car we're going to get you a new bag", "Ok Mum", Levi replies.

And from there is were my adventure ended. I found it really cool to hang out with my mum for a bit. So Bye Bye and thank you for reading one of my adventures in life!

1 comment:

  1. What a treat you had Jordan! I love the way you wrote about it - I could see the whole thing in my minds eye as you talked us through it. Including waiting outside SHC - I've done a bit of that myself!
    See you back at school soon.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.