Tuesday 7 October 2014

Riverside Highlights Day 1

At riverside camp at Willow Park there were so many highlights about camp but I can’t tell you all of them so I’ll take it one day at a time

riverside highlight day 1

This year at Riverside camp we are going to Willow Park like every other year. Today is the first day of camp the bus hasn’t even arrived and we have got all our bags in the trailer. The bus ride to Willow Park wasn’t so bad. there were many highlights on the first day but for me would have to be the lunch. We had steak and cheese pies, oven baked wedges and salad.

So you can tell why I liked the lunch! Then there was one more… The crunchie hunt, it was magnificent you could choose to eat the crunchies once you found them or keep them until you come back in (and if you keep them you get money/points for your team. The winner was B ‘n’ A (Brothers ‘n’ Arms) which unfortunately wasn’t my team.

1 comment:

  1. How many crunchies did you find? I'm looking forward to hearing the highlight from day 2.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.