Monday 7 July 2014

Frozen In The Morning (This Is A Narrative)

A shiver ran down my spine when I took a step outside my door and saw everything Frozen! The grass, the side walk, the road & even my car! I almost froze! It felt so cold even though I was wearing my six layer sleeping bag and my Mac Pac jacket! No matter how warm I got it wouldn’t go away. So I slammed the door shut and waddled up each stair like a penguin in my sleeping bag. Then finally i knew it, the heat pump (heater). Worth a shot.


So I ran for the remote, turned it on and finally felt satisfaction. The first time this morning I felt warmth. Isnt it nice to be warm again. Then I felt something slither down my back, I didn’t take notice of it and walked past it.


Then I stood on something, it looked like ice. I picked it up. It was ice…”TOBY”

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.