Monday 24 March 2014

Wits Explanation

Have you ever heard of the word W.I.T.S well you probably haven't because it comes from our school. W.I.T.S means Walk away, Ignore it, Talk about it and Seek help.

Coming back to the word W.I.T.S have you ever wondered what the W stands for? Well I’m here to tell you so don’t read your books or play video games stay tuned and listen to what I have to say. W what a wonderful letter the letter W stands for Walk Away you might wonder why would you need to Walk Away Well lets say that someone is bullying you or saying mean things about you all you need to do is Walk Away. If you want to know what the other awesome letters of the alphabet means then read along.

Okay, now for the letter I the letter I stands for ignore it. To ignore it is to not listen to someone when they are swearing at you or saying mean things about you then you just ignore it that’s being a role model. so don’t swear or say something bad because you’ll get into trouble.

Talk to people that you no like teacher mum dad but try to talk to the bully but make it a positive not a negative if it was a negative he might not forgive you. If it was positive he might forgive you and then you could become friends.

When it gets to hard you can seek help by telling the teacher then the teacher will solve the problem but as I said before it’s better than going on detention and do not go straight away try the other steps seek is like the last thing to do but this is when you have nothing else to do out of Walk Away, Ignore It or Talk About It you find a teacher.

How can this help you this can help by all problems because it helps it can help it can help because if you are encouraged to have a fight you can do all of those things and I can promise you that using your WITS will help you. So enough from me just remember USE YOUR WITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.