Saturday 22 March 2014

Dynamite Bay Sleepover Part 1!

It is exactly 2:27 right now and the dynamite bay sleepover is at 3:00 o'clock I'm feeling very excited. A couple of my friends are coming including Collin, Stevenson but sadly Louis is feeling sick so he can't come hopefully Ryan can come because he has muscular dystrophy so it would give him a hard time getting up Mt Wellington.I'm just in my house watching the clock tick by tick tock tick tock. almost ready but while we wait let me tell you what I did today.

First we watched a couple of movies then we went to the marist rugby club then to the park which was really fun then we came home. Oops sorry got to go or I will be late For the sleepover see you later alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.