Monday 3 February 2014

Traveling Back To Auckland

“Whew I’m glad that’s over and done with”. That was the longest boat ride I've ever had and the worst I might add because the water was rocky and bumpy. Here is a little video clip of my reaction after I vomited on the boat on our way back from Kaiteriteri in the south island . When we got off the ferry it was 12.35 in the morning and man was I tired. But just before we got off the boat I vomited again. This is the video clip to watch it:


“We’re here” I said, but we weren't at home. Where were we? We were at taupo at our cousins batch. it was small but they had a river flowing behind their batch and the river was strong. The next day we floated down the river in inner tubes. That was riding in style. Then after, we went for a swim at the beach. We swam across to the other side of the island and we caught some tadpoles.When we came back to the bach we went back to the river but didn't go for a swim we just stayed on the wharf. We saw a cat fish it was only about five inches away from me. That was awesome.


When we came back from the beach it was time to travel back home we said our goodbyes and departed. On the way back from Taupo we stopped at Huntly where we got some MC D's. “We’re home at last”, I said to myself. “T.T.B”Mum said, which means Teeth Toilet Bed, so I tucked myself into bed. "I can't wait until next year" thinking to myself in that little brain of mine.

Good night sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I don't like being sick either! What an awful experience for you (and me, and Noah, and Levi!). Glad you weren't too graphic with your description!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.