Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Holiday Highlight Reacont

Today I’m going to Parakai Springs with my family and the XLR8 team from touch, to celebrate the end of the season. So lets hit the road with our togs and towel. I hear there’s a water slide, a hot pool inside and a BIG pool outside.

Almost there now, the sun is out and it’s getting really hot it’s a good day for a swim. Opening the door I took a step out of the car and had a big stretch. Excitedly I jumped around with joy. Suddenly, I saw one of Levis mates from the touch team.

Coming close to the gate now I’m getting the chills I’m overfilled with joy. Entering the building I looked over to my right and I saw the pool outside. It was a beautiful day. “OOOOHHHHHHH This is the life”, I exclaimed. Turning my head and I saw two Enormous water slides.

“I Can’t wait to get in that pool” I said. Jumping in the pool I made a big splash. Getting tempted I needed to go for a slide so I asked my mum, “can I please go for a water slide” (because it’s always good to ask for permission) she said yes. So me and my brother Noah went for a slide.

The first time went we were anxious we turned and we slid up the wall and back down. I felt really excited by the time I got to the bottom. I went down the slides too many times I couldn't count. Today was fun with all the different things we did like go on water slides and swim in pools but now it’s time to end it with some ice cream yum yum.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan,
    Great recount of our awesome time at Parakai. That slide was awesome wasn't it? I could hardly get you and Noah off! Love our adventures:)
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.