Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Arrival

Zoom, zoom, dodging, slipping past cars, my mum was determined to get to the airport in time for the arrival. My dad's coming home from America and it's exciting! Unfortunately we were too late but we got to have a drink at the Airport Mc Donalds and we were back on the road.


I was thrilled to hear that we were going to meet dad at the Panmure Mc Donalds for breakfast. My favourite food in the morning is pancakes and my younger brothers like pancakes too. We had fun at Mc Donalds. We like to play tag on the park and I love to go down the twisty twirly slide.


After that we went home to play on our xbox. It's so cool I played a rugby game on the xbox with my brothers. Me and Noah are the All Blacks and Levi and Toby are the Crusaders. I always win unless I decide to go easy on Toby and decide not to tackle him and let him get a run away.


I am glad my dad got home safe and sound and that all of his luggage made it safely home too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan,
    How can I describe your writing, well there is only one word and that is..... AWESOME I can't believe how fast you mum drove, I can already fell the wind passing past my face when she is driving. The great thing was that you got to see your dad! And you guys were safe!

    Nice to see you blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey son,
    Very descriptive - you are going to give people the impression your Mum drives like a maniac!
    I'm also glad that Dad got home safely with all his luggage too.
    Keep posting, I love reading.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.