Friday 10 May 2013

The Amazing Visitor


WilI.I.Am visits Pt England School from SchoolTV on Vimeo.

Today was an exciting moment for me because for the first time ever WILL..I.AM came to our school. What was awasome was that he gave $100,000 for all of the maniakalani schools but the most importent thing was that Will.I.Am came here to our school. but it was a huge surprise that he came all the way from California Los Angeles in a housing project I was just overwhelmed by his arrival it was amazing. he was so cool but the most important the that inspired me was that WILL.I.AM said “try to choose the best freinds you can” but I think I do hve the best freinds for now.


It was cool to see WILL.I.AM and the gift he gave us. That gift would be handy for allot of things. It was totally awesome having WILL.I.AM at our school.
THANK YOU WILL.I.AM

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan I have seen your work and this it the best I've seen just try and remember to keep up the grate work and read it out loud and cheek your spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan S I like your will I am it look cool my one has a picture and a movie and you got nothing it set a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordan
    I like your post about will.i.am i really enjoy reading it but one more thing Capital latter after a fall stop anyway keep up the good
    work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.