Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Drawing

This holiday I had the chance to draw. I thought of many things to draw but realized how hard it would be to draw these things. No ideas were coming to my mind, I had nothing to draw. If you’re drawing then you know it would be a little hard to draw something when you don’t know what to draw. Then, I had a great idea of copying my Xbox game covers like, Lego Batman 2 and Minecraft. So using a pencil, paper, rubber and the Xbox covers I drew away.

After about 30 minutes of perfecting the art work I had finished. It looked pretty good I might add, my whole family, brothers, mum and dad all commented about it when they saw it. Most of them said, “WOW”. It did look amazing, I haven’t colored it in yet and probably never will. It was fun drawing, and the main thing I did was Control Z. Anyway look out for my next blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.