Monday 23 March 2015

Holiday Highlights


Going to Christchurch for a wedding
Going to Festival One
Going for a sleepover at my friend Ryan’s house


Highlights
In the holidays I had so much fun I've got three highlights. 1 Going to Christchurch for a wedding, because at the wedding I was in a flash mob. It was awesome I had so much fun learning the dance we did a mixture of hip hop and Samoan slap dance.

The second highlight was going to an amazing festival called Festival One. There were christian bands and a lot of food I had so much fun, we stayed up till 12:00 every night! Everyday was a new adventure with everything new.

During the holidays I had the privilege of going to a birthday sleepover. It was my friend Ryan’s B Day and We stayed up all night playing Xbox and watching movies. Believe me, the next day at my church service my head was like a ping pong ball going back and forth. I should’ve went to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.