Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection 2013

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?

  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year? How to measure the area of a triangle and a square.
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online. How to make improper fractions into proper fractions example: 1⅖ (proper fraction)is the same as 7/5(improper fraction).
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year. I’ve learnt how to read with expression.
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate).
  • How have you helped other kids learn this year. By helping them with their reading that we did this year.
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year.



This year MR Marks taught me how to measure the area of a triangle and a square. One thing that I learnt all by myself is how to make improper fractions into proper fractions example: 1⅖ (proper fraction) is the same as 7/5 (improper fraction). Some things you Just know but some things you need help with and what is a better way to need help than to have help from a friend. What I've learnt from a friend this year is how to read with better expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.