Tuesday 12 November 2013

Athletics Non Edited Version

Matatua, Te Aroha, Takitimu and Tainui can you guess what I’m talking about. Athletics, it is something we kids at Point England School love to do. Every year on November each Friday we do athletics there are all types of stuff like Sprints, Discus, Shot Put, Triple Jump but my favourite and should be everyones favourite HIGH JUMP woo hoo! The cool thing about this year in High Jump is I did so well and came 1st.


Sprints, was after High Jump I’m kinda good at Sprints but not the best. That day was fun but fireworks is better. But lets stick to the story. The rest of the day it was kinda cool but I think that next year could be better.


This is my non edited version


Good Bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.