Sunday 28 July 2013

Matarangi

"Yippee" I cheerfully said, as I packed my bag and hopped into the car. As fast as a lightning bolt striking the ground, Shannon Samuels (Mum) zoomed onto the motorway, and the journey had begun. About three quarters of the way some fins popped up out of the ocean. At first Levi and I both thought that they were a family of sharks, but just after I said that, one of them jumped out of the water. It was then we realised that they were dolphins and they looked amazing. Oh no! Soon afterward my stomach felt sore and you know what that means... sickness! After a while I felt alright and we got there eventually.

After we unpacked our sleeping bags, it was time to go for a nice cool down swim at the beach. Once we arrived at the lovely beach and saw the beautiful view, we were supposed to go crab hunting, however I wanted to stay and have a swim because it was nice and cool in the water. Finally we came back to the bach for lunch. Then we went long boarding down to the tennis court and back. It was very fun and relaxing.


TODAY I AM LEAVING THIS LOVELY PLACE SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW. ADIOS AMIGOS=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.