Wednesday 24 April 2013

What The....?


On a dark and spooky night there were strange noises but on the other side there was a town and as I was walking past  a power line but there hanging on that power line was a poor baby elephant! I called the Fire Engines to come and help get the elephant down but they could not get the elephant down.They tried everything but it never worked.

Then they tried calling the police and the ambulance but they couldn't get the elephant down. They tried so hard but it was no use. So they only had one more option and this one is not like the other ones it’s quite weird this oone but it’s worth a shot.

THE CIRCUS!!! told you so it is weird. but once the Circus came the man was happy to see his lost elephant but not happy to see him on the power line. The Circus man said how did my elephant get up there but I said I don’t know how he got up there sir. So the Circus man bring out a trampoline and told the elephant to jump but the elephant was scared and  was on a power line that was 50 feet of the ground and just jumped and was safe and sound again.

So now the elephant can do what he needs to do in the Circus. Finally some peace and quiet. Hope you enjoyed my writing, you shall hear from me soon maybe?

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.