Friday 7 December 2012

Hello my Michigan friends

Here is a paragraph about me that i wrote for Miss Hart's grade 3 class in Michigan,

My name is jordan and i live on an island in the South Pacific.Almost every morning it's a sunny day.But some days it just rains and rains and rains until i wish i could go away in Noah's Ark.

I'm a boy and i like sports,my favorite sport is Rugby.I also like to play Hand Ball at school.My favorite color is purple because Melbourne Storm is the best NRL (National Rugby League) team and that's the color of their Jersey.

3 comments:

  1. Aloha and Happy New Year.

    Mr Burt and I are looking at your new blog from Hawaii where we are on holiday.
    If you look on your world map, on the left side out in the ocean you will see a red dot. It is showing you that we are visiting your blog from Hawaii.

    We are looking forward to seeing what you post on your blog this year.

    Have a wonderful year in Year 5.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog Son, very descriptive, and great to hear you love rugby. I look forward to watching you play rugby for Pt England later this year. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jordon.I loved looking on your blog.It has interesting storys.
    From Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.